I am so exited that Lucy from sparkle of lucy tagged me in this blogger recognition award, and i am really looking forward to it!
So a huge thank you!!
I have been asked to tag 15 but i really struggled so i have chosen 8 of my favourite who write blogs that i enjoy reading on a regular basis, apologies if you have already been nominated and Congratulations!!!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started
When i was younger i used to write, for hours i used to sit at the computer and type down my thoughts and feelings, i never wanted or needed anyone to read what i had written, it was a form of therapy.
Recently, when my anxiety has been getting the best of me, i have thought about those times writing has helped, and i thought that they could help me now like they did then, and that maybe by writing my thoughts and feelings down i may be able to help others in the process and so my blog was born, i am only just in the third month of blogging now, but i have learned so much in this short space of time and met some wonderful people… i cant wait to see what the future holds!
Advice for new bloggers
I find it hard to offer up advice for new bloggers, i am still one myself, and consider myself a novice.
Saying that i have learned a TON and here are the main things i think are important;
- Social media is you best friend.. yes its great for advertising your blog, but for me it has been amazing to meet other bloggers, gain advice and information and generally become part of a really fantastic community!
- Don’t force it, don’t try to write what your not interested in, take your time and write about your passions!
The other 8 bloggers I want to give this award too✨
- My journey creating life
- Infertility and life
- Ginger Snapps
- Olive and Clo
- The good dose
- La femme perdue blog
I hope you guys manage to write one of these of your own, i would love to see what you write!
Until next time!!