I am so exited to do this award, i love to find out more about my blogging friends and let you all know a little more about me too!
So thank you to discoveringyourhappiness for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other blogs ]and ask 11 new questions for them.
- Finally, list the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo somewhere in the post.
- Do you have any big travel plans coming up?
I wouldn’t say BIG travel plans, i am quite a home bird so not really the travel type, but i have some holiday booked up and looking forward to those!
- Where would be the one place you could travel to?
Like i say i am not a huge traveller, but i love Greece, mostly the islands! I love the food, the people, the weather, the culture! It is most certainly my favourite place to go on holiday!
- What is your dream job?
I would love to get paid to write, be it my book, a fertility magazine or my blog, but i know i am a LONG way off that right now!
Other than that, I would love to up-cycle old furniture for a living, going to car boot sales and auctions at the weekend and painting, sanding and making things pretty during the week! Sounds like bliss to me!
- Could you survive without social media?
I would say so yes! But it wouldn’t help towards my first dream job goal!! Hubby and i also have a business that heavily relies on social media for work. But personally, i could jack it all in tomorrow!
- What do you have planned for the Christmas season?
SO SO SO much! It is by far the best time of year for me, i love all the quality time with friends and family, the run up to it with bonfire night etc, we go to the theatre, meals, walks on the beach in the chilly winter air, and the hibernate on Christmas day and Boxing day! Cannot wait!
- Share a good samaritin experience you’ve undergone?
I am not sure if you mean something i have done, or something someone has done for me, i try to be kind and helpful as much as possible because i think it is best for everyone! As far as other people goes, my friend recently sent me a book aimed at not worrying too much, which i am very guilty of and it was totally out of the blue and much appreciated!
- Have you ever broken a bone?
No (frantically touching wood) which is a miracle as i have osteoporosis!
- If you could change one thing form your past, what would it be?
I am not keen on looking back and wishing to change things, as it can’t be done, but i suppose for me the obvious one would be that i wouldn’t be infertile, the ability to have my own children would be amazing! But no, otherwise, i wouldn’t change anything, my experiences have made me the person i am!
- Coffee or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate all the way! I really do not like coffee, my mum used to say to me that i probably will when i am older, i am still waiting for that day!
- What are some of your 2018 goals?
To carry on working on my anxiety, to work on my work / life balance and what makes me happy!
- What is a goal that you have achieved?
I have started a blog, and people actually read it! I am involved with fertility charities, and i am feeling much better when i comes to my mental health than i did a year ago!
- My mud life
- Infertility and life
- Literary Dust
- Jenny in neverland
- Boston book reader
- Strength through infertility
- Emotions of life
- Olive and clo
I love that i get to make up my own questions for this…… hmmmm… lets think..
Questions for Nominees:
- What is your favourite day of the week and why?
- Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?
- Have you started shopping for Christmas yet?
- What is your favourite winter meal?
- Warm or cold custard?
- Spotify or Apple music?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Why did you first begin your blog?
- Twitter or Facebook for your blog?
- Did you keep this years New years resolutions?
- What are your goals for next year?
I hope you liked reading through this & congrats to all the nominees.
I can’t wait to see your answers, so PLEASE tag me!!